TALK TNA INTERVIEW – Kenny King Talks WWE Tough Enough, ROH, Jim Cornette, X-Division, MVP, Lashley and loads more
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO LISTEN NOW
DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW (right click, save link as)
Recently, I had the pleasure of talking with TNA superstar, Kenny King. It’s a very insightful interview with a very cool guy. We’re big fans of Kenny King here at TALK TNA and below are some of the subjects we covered in the interview.
- Was he a wrestling fan growing up and did he watch WWF or WCW?
- His time in WWE Tough Enough
- Memories of his 2005 TNA run
- How things ended with Ring Of Honor and his thoughts on Jim Cornette
- What he brings to the X-Divsion
- How had TNA changed since 2005
- Why his feud with Austin Aries was seemingly cut short
- Thoughts on the recent New York shows
- Wrestling in Japan and the UK
- What can wrestling do to bring back some of the lapsed fans
- Is he still dating Janet Jackson
- and more!!!!
Don’t forget to follow Kenny King on Twitter